Saturday, February 27, 2010

* Need to know the names of the Skelanimals, press 2.

* Need to know the names of the Skelanimals, press 2.


* Need to know the names of the "Unknown" Skelanimals, press 3.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well so far I have found two Skelanimals that aren't on the website. One is a special limited editon for Christmas, and the other I found in the Target Commercial/Music Video "Keep the Party Alive."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The one for christmas is a reindeer, and it's known that "her" name is "Holly." You can find her on Ebay, but I haven't found her anywhere else. She used to be sold in Target around Christmas, because I remember seeing her there. Here's a photo from Ebay.
There isn't much I know about her, but when I get more info I will post it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next one doesn't really have a name. I found (I'm guessing it's a girl) her in the music video, but not on the website, which is very odd. I went and printed out the picture then put it in my scanner, cropped it in PhotoBucket and added it here. (Sorry for Bad Quality, That's what you get from a messed up printer...)
(The one in the heart is ???? the Giraffe. The one next to it is Dee the Deer.) Same with this one, when I get more info I'll post it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you find any "Unknown" Skelanimals or info on these or others, please tell me! I CRAVE your help! I want all of the Skelanimals fans that come here to know, so don't keep it to yourself, help others! Please?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I love your site...so I have a question, and have had no luck finding out. I have seen skelanimals large plush toys on ebay made by a Fiesta toy company. And some smaller, more common looking ones like in stores and such made by jakks pacific. Are they both genuine or is one a fake??

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about Skelanimals?